Monday, April 11, 2011

oh. my. gosh.

OK, so I know I just had a lengthy little post, but mercy do I have some treats for you.....

It's wallpaper. I'm freaking out with happiness. It's called The Vase by David Hicks for Clarence House. It must be mine. Look how fab it looks....


It also comes in multiple colors....like NAVY & WHITE. Oh, lawd. The yellow is still my favorite though.

Ummm, next is a throwback with a fantastic twist.....




LOUBOUTIN BARBIE. ENOUGH SAID.


Last but most certainly not least....

This makes me super happy, as I love a good cupcake. It's one of the many things I feel can cure any ailment....this is a print you can purchase! (gasp, sigh) And you can do it right here by emailing the artist Allen. Presh, presh, freaking, presh.

Alright, now I'm so happy I can hardly stand it.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment