Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happies.

Hi Honeys!

April has definitely been such month for your ol' pal....so so so much happening:

1. HAPPY B-EARTH-DAY TO ME!!! I say that because this nature goddess was born on, yeah you guessed it, Earth Day....I think that's where the flower child in me comes from. I hope you all gave Momma Nature a big smooch on the mouth and did something real special for her...plant a tree? take the bus? It matters not what you did for Momma, just as long as you did something.
I myself killed two birds with one stone, figuratively of course! Momma and I shared B-day presents this year as I was treated and given the most BEAUTIFUL beach cruiser eva. Really, it's quite magical. Royal blue, with cream and brown leather accents, and a darling wicker basket to hold...stuff. Maybe nature-y stuff? Maybe this....



You knows hows I likes my bubbly.
Pics of my derlin' BC to come.
2. OMG. Wedding season is taking over my life. THIS. IS. AWESOME. Like I said in a previous post, I feel super blessed to do something where I get to play with sparkly things and make magic and love happen. With that said, HOLY SMOKES I'm super busy! I wish I could tell you all of the fun things we are planning for some super special couples but, there isn't enough time in the day! Here, however are a few of my favorite tidbits....

Yes, that's right, one wedding is having The Atlanta Mass Choir flown in to sing at the Ceremony!



RED CHANDELIERS!!! Hanging throughout a crisp white tent. YUM.


So in honor of all of the fabulous weddings....
Princess Gorgey McGorgey Pants.
CHEERS!

xx- HRH Princess JNC


No comments:

Post a Comment